The Letters to Eleanor collection (so far) is below. If you’re curious, here is the full scoop behind why I’m so invested in this project.
If the essays resonate with you, I hope you will share these Letters with the special children in your own life, be they young, old, or any age in between.
- Being kind is not being a doormatKnow when to show your backbone.
- The 7 types of friends every woman should have in her life.These are the few friendship types worth cultivating – and keeping.
- 10 facts of female life every woman should know: fashion editionA few nuggets of wisdom from my many epic fashion fails!
- When you’re confronted by negativityLife is already hard. Our human foibles make it harder. Even when you’re not in an awesome mood yourself, you can still share a genuine smile and a kind word with others.
- Physical flaws – accepting yours and handling uncouth opinions from othersIn middle school, we often walked our P.E. laps around “Big Bertha”, a heavily wooded lot adjacent to the main campus, with just enough of an incline on the last leg to really get your blood pumping. As we got into a good rhythm, classmates moving at a similar pace would naturally fall into smaller…
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.